My Bio

My name is Brian Hebets and I have a passion for art. Born and raised in San Diego, CA and love everything about my city. I Graduated from the Art Institute- San Diego with a Bachelors in Science. I have over fifteen years of study in Fine Arts along with three years of study in Media Arts and Animation. I specialize in Digital and Traditional Arts. My Digital expertise range from creating Matte Paintings, designing CG Environments to Texture and Lighting. My insperations come from my favorite childhood artists H.R. Giger, Wyland, Bob Ross and horror/ sci-fi classics. My favorite styles of art range from Graffiti, Surrealism and Photo-realism. My Motivations and ideas are fed from the ones closet to me, my friends and crew. "The Dirtbags"I work close with a few extremely talented artists... SUMO1, WISE, ROWDY, FUNGUS. Each one of them brings a different touch of creativity and style to the table which can benefit anyone at our session. Art to me, keeps the mind and spirit alive, and the only time I feel alive is when I'm painting. My daily note to self..."Your success depends on your effort"

"I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious."- Diego Rivera.